About J&L Capital Resources
Finance Lease / Conditional Sale
- Combines benefits of leasing with those of ownership.
- Payment spread over several years, often representing the full value of the equipment.
- Opportunity to own equipment at the end of lease agreement with a minimum payment.
True Lease / Tax Lease
- Lessor is the legal owner of the equipment.
- Benefits those with equipment susceptible to obsolescence.
- Lower monthly payment than a Finance Lease.
- Can claim payments as a tax deduction.
- Options available at the end of lease:
- Purchase equipment at fair market value
- Continue lease
- Return equipment
Operating Lease / Contract Lease
- Short term (up to 5 years, some 7 year leases available).
- Lessor takes a residual position.
- May qualify for "off balance sheet" financing.
- May purchase Equipment at end of lease for a fixed residual.
- Repayment schedule allows months without payment, without penalty.
Flexible Financing Programs
- 60 to 90 days Deferred Lease
- May be structured as a finance lease or true lease.
- Next payment due 60 to 90 days after the lease starts.
- Candidates: Businesses that acquire income-producing equipment that take a few months to begin generating revenue.
- 7 x $100 Program - $100 in advance followed by the next 6 months at $100 with regular payments following.
- $20 in Advance Program - $20 paid in advance takes delivery. Regular payments following.
- 10% Security Deposit - 10% security deposit in advance, which can be used for the 10% buyout at the end.
- Seasonal Program - Designate which 3 consecutive months required as "no payments" with normal payments the other 9 months of the year.
- Special structures - Annual, Semi-Annual, Quarterly plans available